March 15, 2010

Simple Pleasures

::sing song voice:: Movies make me happy =)

I watched Inglorious Bastards. [insert huge smile] It was hilarious in that way that only Quentin Tarantino can be funny. I think what made the movie even better, was the fact that my friend Aaron told me the WHOLE story, with acting, after he saw it. So i felt like i'd already seen it, lol.

Hmmm.... color this day a day of simple pleasures =)

Simple pleasure: a cup of peppermint tea in the morning
Simple pleasure: christian music on the radio during my drive to work
Simple pleasure: movie watching
Simple pleasure: ice cream
Simple pleasure: Kiva curling up in my spot in bed after i got up
Simple pleasure: warm morning shower

"Simple pleasures are little ordinary activities that give us energy, peace, or joy." M. J. Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment