February 20, 2012

Crafternoon Project


Today's crafternoon project was this lovely gingham circle skirt! I've had the fabric for... probably a year & the yellow bias tape used in the waistband for longer. o.O

I used the pattern found here and it was really simple to follow. The only snafu I ran into was running out of fabric, but in the spirit of Tim Gunn, I made it work by sewing scrap pieces together to fill out the needed space. I also covered a little button with the same fabric & put it above the zipper. The bottom still has to be hemmed, but other than that, it's all done. ^.^

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's a great skirt..How short are you going to hem it? Looks fun! I'd be twirling all over the place with that thing on! Haha!


    Janette, the Jongleur

    ps. Thanks for checking out my photography guest post at Amy's. I don't have any where else to check out my photography..Boo:-( I'm thinking about starting a flickr account...But not sure yet...

    ReplyDelete