February 29, 2012

FINALLY!!!

I HAVE OFFICIALLY STARTED APT-203!

YAY!!!!!!!

I wrote my welcome post and I'm already thinking about my post for tomorrow. =D
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Lamar and I finally found Value Village this afternoon. So we went back after I got off.  We've dubbed it as his thrift store because he found like 3 games he wanted and a huge crochet blanket.
 Yes, I crochet and I buy thrifted crochet blankets!  Whenever people come to my house, they always ask if I made the huge blanket covering out sofa.  I'm always like, "Nope, got it for 5 bucks at the thrift store." ...It takes too long to crochet a WHOLE BLANKET...  I have no crochet shame ;-)
So, I'm not sure how this blog is going to evolve with Apt-203, but I'm not planning to close it.

No comments:

Post a Comment