July 13, 2010

Calibration

Today was full of tears and frustration and im not exactly sure why. Every time I found myself getting upset at work, I tried to recenter myself, happiness-wise... But it just seemed like nothing was enough to bull me out of the funk... This month has been particularly rough in reference to my happiness commitment. I realized that Im 6 months in and probably need to recalibrate myself. So I plan to make the next couple weeks my recalibration period. Im going to clean house (physically- which will make me feel much better mentally). Im going to organize and straighten up. Im going to rearrange my living space for a breath of newness. And now is the perfect time to reset my happiness meter because Im facing at least a week of solitude. What better time to get back on track? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment