April 11, 2010

Sunday Morning

Song of the Day: Sunday Morning by Maroon5 =)

The beginning of a beautiful day!
------------
I COOKED! I made fried rice and veggies with grillers today. Mmmmm! It was so good =) I followed the recipe from a book that my friend Sheree gave me for my birthday called "The Starving Students' Vegetarian Cookbook" Its pretty cool. Over 150 recipes for quick, cheap, and delicious meals. Im not normally the 'in the kitchen' type, but I really want to cook more.


Yummy yummy in my tummy!!!

Today was an ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL day! The temp was wonderful. The sun was shining. My dog was happily running amok in the house. I wanted to take her to the dog park, but i didnt... [better luck next sunday Kiva]

I suppose this was another simple pleasures type of days. =) Way to start the new week!

Monday, here I come with positivity and excitement! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment