1. Post the rules.
2. Post 11 things about you.
3. Answer the questions the tagger asked you.
4. Write 11 new questions for those you tag.
11 things about me
- I love DIY. I do a lot of crochet work, sewing, & clothing refashioning. I also refin
- My favorite TV channel is HGTV, but I hate the fact they run hours & hours of House Hunters... -__-
- I enjoy shopping at thrift stores. My favorite is ThriftMart. It has some way of easing any stress.
- I wish I was a "stiletto gansta"... meaning I wish I could wear high heels for more than an hour... *shrug* a lady can wish.
- I like writing to do lists with check boxes. One of my friends said it was weird that I didn't cross each item out. I just think that's too messy.
- (hmm... half way there) I use to want to be an English teacher, but then I decided I wanted to do communications... looking back, I probably should have gone with the teacher idea. *chuckle*
- I have 2 dogs. One I adopted from the pound & another that I was keeping for a friend who never came to take her back. They keep me on my toes...
- I love photography. In college, I majored in Communications- Photojournalism & ended up doing a lot of studio work. I firmly believe that everyone needs photos.
- I was (am) a member of Art&Soul Poetry Club of Oakwood University. I was president for 2 years & published a book of poetry during that time. I must say that the friendships I developed & the experiences I had were amazing.
- I collect mugs. My collection started on my 24th birthday. Two of my friends planned a surprise party for me & everyone that came had to bring a mug. Ta-da! And that's how you get cupboards overflowing with mugs! lol. ^.^
- My favorite number is 12.
11 questions for me
- What do you regret most in your life? Not staying active with photography after graduation.
- What's your dream vacation? I love the beach, so I'd have to say somewhere sunny, colorful, & on the beach.
- What's your fave color? Orange, yellow, & green.
- What is your major achievement in life? Graduating college & being able to support myself afterwards.
- Who do you love to go shopping with? I would have to say Lamar & my roommate, Cherie. Lamar because we always see some foolish shenanigans & Cherie because she always finds the cutest thrifted things.
- What is your dream job? I'm not exactly sure on this one... certainly something artsy... something with children...
- What is your all time fave movie? 10 Things I Hate About You. I love sappy 90's love stories :)
- If you could have a dinner party, where would you have it & which famous persons would you like to invite (whether alive or deceased)? I would have a casual cookout at a park. I would invite my college poetry club & as special guests: Sunni Patterson, Nikki Giovanni, Sonia Sanchez, Lauryn Hill, Erykah Badu, & Jill Scott... Common, Mos Def, Shihan & Langston Hughes to tone down the estrogen overload I just created, lol.
- If you had one wish, what would it be? I... would... wish... for all of my & my family's bills to be paid for life. I hate thinking about paying bills... it makes me want to pull out my hair.
- What is your fave dessert? Cheesecake. The classic kind... not the kind with strawberry syrup & all manner of extras.
- If you could exchange lives with anybody in the world for a week, whose life would you want to live? I think I'd switch with Sunni Patterson. She's a poet & I could only imagine the places she gets to visit for performances. I remember the rush of being on stage performing my pieces, & to do that as a living would be amazing.
11 questions for you.
- What do you do to relax?
- If you could have any job & know your bills would be paid regardless, what job would it be?
- Where is your favorite place to be?
- What is your favorite decade?
- What is the best thing you ever ate?
- Who do you admire the most in your life?
- What is one place you want to visit before you die?
- What is your favorite book?
- What was your favorite birthday?
- Who are you inspired by & why?
- What advice would you give to children growing up behind you?
Tag you are it!
- Cherie @ Sarah-Bellum
- Dre @ Cuttlephish
- Lamar @ All Grown Up
- Dee @ 21
- Nikia Phoenix @ Model Liberation
- Lucy @ Attic24
Sorry I don't have 11 people to tag yet.