February 25, 2010

Rox my sox!

MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ROCK MY SOCKS OFF AND BACK ON! lol =D

I just had to get that out =) There was an awesome bday surprise party last night planned by a couple of my girlfriends. It was great. They had everyone bring a mug for me, so now i have the ILLEST collection. Yeeeeessssss!

Happy moment of today: sunshine :) lots of it :) Im so glad for these sunny days. Mostly because as long as im inside i can sunbathe comfortably... in the heat of the house... Not to hate on the outdoors. I stood outside for a moment with my face to the sun. It was so calming and brought such a nice contented smile to my face.

So yeah, go get yourself some sunshine kisses, and then smile at a stranger today. Happiness is contagious, be a carrier ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment